Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 January 2008

Info Post
I discovered Kate Wilson's drawings the other day when she came by for a visit. I wanted to introduce some of her drawings as well as Louise Cunningham's who I came to know about through Kate's blog Little Doodles.


This is one of my favorite from Kate's drawings.
I totally laughed out loud when I saw it. It's so
cute and unexpected. I love the detail in the hair.
Almost looks noodles don't you think?




The theme or words on this picture is quite cute.


Some of Kate's work. Kate's work is
available on Hannah Zakari's website.


I also had the pleasure of being introduced to
Louise Cunningham's beautiful illustrations. Louise
is an artist from the UK. I just love her use of color!!





Love these dandelions, they look so fresh!


Great for Valentine's day :-)



This would make a VERY fashionable Christmas card.
Louise Cunningham's art and items are available at her

0 comments:

Post a Comment