Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 30 January 2008

Info Post
I'm Back!! Many thanks to Felicity from All Things Bright and Beautiful who made some guest posts for me while I was away. The rest of this week, I'll be posting bits from trip. Today I wanted to show some photos of the ship that I was on. I took a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean on Celebrity Cruise line.

I think this is about my 8th cruise. My parents started taking us when we were young and the habit never died ;) Cruising is a great way to be pampered and leisurely travel. Great for headache and a relatively details free vacation because everything is planned for you and you can choose to do whatever you want while you're on the ship. I slept in every day and ordered in tea and room service every day ^_^ Meals are all inclusive on cruises including the room service, it's what I LIVE for on these cruises. Celebrity has really great service which is one of the reasons I prefer this line.

There are many other lines out there that are great as well. I've personally been on Norwegian Cruise Lines, Carnival, Celebrity, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and a smaller Greek liner in the Mediterranean. If any of you are thinking to plan a cruise and have questions about cruises or any of these lines, feel free to email me! I highly recommend cruises for a relaxing vacation - great for singles, couples, and families.




I was on the Millenium on Celebrity Cruise Lines.

We booked a balcony stateroom.


Sofa and balcony area. It's hard to see from here, but I
specifically booked a balcony room that had 1/3 more space
than the average balcony and you pay nothing extra. The
way you do this is look at the ship/deck plans when you book
and request the specific stateroom that has this extra deck
space. A great trick that many travel agents use to get a bit
more bang for the buck so to speak.


And the lovely balcony. Nothing like enjoying tea and
reading a book while enjoying the views and feeling the
sea breezes out here.


Balcony staterooms usually come with complimentary
champaigne and fresh fruit every day. I, for one, am
not complaining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment