Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 January 2008

Info Post
Laduree gifts and packaging are wonderfully girly and make beautiful gifts. They actually make more than just sweets of the edible kind. I was pleasantly surprised by all they offer including a very "mouth-watering" umbrella and playing cards with French ladies!


Laduree Perfume in a sultry bottle,
pink embossed candle, and a beautiful fan.


I love how their logo is embossed onto the container.


I've always had a weak spot for tea sets. Amazingly enough,
I recently found out that Jacky Chan - the amazing comedic
martial artist actually collects tea cups! Not very manly
but I find it to be a very cool quirk.


I'd love a set of these for myself :-)


Here's a bag with that ultra purple pastry I posted about
yesterday. Love it!


Playing cards with French ladies
garbed in the Marie Antoinette style.



And the beautiful wrap and presentation of Laduree gift boxes. I just love the
color palettes.

And I have to end with something quirky. An umbrella
doused with those amazing purple pastries (see post below
for the actual pastry.) It's definitely mouth-watering
and oodles of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment