Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 November 2007

Info Post
I don't know about everyone, but I LOVE acrylic and lucite furniture. I've listed several sources of acrylic furniture below with photos of some of my favorite pieces including one of the "Mandarin" table which is the table I have in my living room.

Muniz Plastics - Dining sets with chairs and side tables.
Spectrum Ltd. - Large selection of coffee and cocktail tables.
Acrylic Innovations - Very nice dining tables.
Light Energy Studio - Wide range of products. A bit of everything Acrylic including Acrylic Flooring.
Plexi-Craft - A bit of everything in tasteful pieces.
Acrylic Decor - Some fun and unique pieces. Such as an Acrylic Buffet as shown below.
CA-Acrylic Design - A nice link referred to me for more acrylic designs.



Mandarin Coffee Table - 1" thick, 58"L.


George Chair. Both (Plexi-Craft).

Fun Bar Stools. Acrylic Decor

Love the cocktail base. Spectrum Ltd.


Pure Lucite Dining Table! Acrylic Innovations






I want this bar cart! Acrylic Decor


Whimsical Buffet in Acrylic. Light Energy Studio

And the ultimate...Acrylic Flooring (with LED lights for a disco effect.)
Light Energy Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment