Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 November 2007

Info Post
I'm extremely excited to get back my chairs that have been refinished and
reupholstered. Let me know what you think and which one you like best!



It was hard to get the camera to reflect the green just right. The photo on
the left looks closest to the actual hue. Sort of a lime-pea green of finely
ribbed corduroy. Victorian side chair.



Victorian styled barrel chair. It swivels. Had it done in cream velvet.
Bought it and lugged the thing home in my little sedan off of Craig's List.



Love damask patterns. I actually bought this off of Ebay!
The finish is actually semi-metallic gold.



Mid-Century style barrel chair. The color of this fabric is "Gorgeous".
Hard to describe though, a bit reflective - a cross between a dusky rose
and copper tint kind of color. The wheels are original and made of rubber.
Great for wood floors.



Silver-leaf finished Louis chairs.



Color of this chair was a bit hard to capture as well. Had it redone
in a bright Cerise color with a tint of purple/blue in it. Velvet of course.
I think we all see a pattern here.



Bright, finely ribbed Raspberry Corduroy. I actually bought
this chair from a lady whose husband worked in the hotel industry.
I also bought an original Jack Daniel's signed whiskey barrel from
them. Have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but I
just couldn't resist.

Hollywood Regency styled faux bamboo framed chair - I had done
in Black Velvet and copper metallic spray paint. Been really
liking the look of Metallic Copper lately.


As you can see my obsession across my unfinished living room.

All photos from my personal collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment