Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 February 2013

Info Post

        For the first time in a long time, had a wonderful get together for three of us girls.  I don't know about you, but I really adore cheese.  My friend Hanny is a dear friend I've known since high school who majored in interior design (her home always looks like it's staged but it's not lol.)  She introduced me to Tiffany who is passionate about cheese and design (interesting combo :)  I'm definitely not one to judge because my own interests are all over the place - schizophrenic interests ^_^  The girls brought over four different cheeses, olives, marinated artichokes, prosciutto and rosemary garlic Turkey sliced meet - yes you heard right.  Delish!!  It was intimate and fun, next time I'll need to invite more foodie girlfriends over to share.  I provided the liqueur, I'll have to do another post later about liqueurs.  I have quite the sweet tooth and a pretty decent collection of liqueurs.

In the mean time, definitely check out Tiffany's blog if you want to know more about cheese and see her design inspirations Triple Creme Decadence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment