Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 February 2013

Info Post

     I decided to redo my bedroom because I'm starting a new chapter of my life and I want a clean slate with fresh beginnings.  I'd like for my surroundings to reflect who I am and where I am right now in life.  I imagine a bedroom where everything is low to the ground and I can invite friends and family to hang out with me in my room.  A place that can be a sanctuary, that's full of hope and joie de vivre, a place that's warm and inviting and last but not least, inspirational.  This is the inspiration photo I'm using to redo my bedroom.  I'm in the process of getting rid of a lot of things including my bed frame, dresser and much more.  It's quite a therapeutic process to clean out both physically and metaphorically.  The room is a guest bedroom in a house in Marrakesh (Vogue Living Australia.)  Anyone else cleaning out or doing a redesign?

0 comments:

Post a Comment