Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 16 February 2009

Info Post
Hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend.
I just wanted to share one of my favorite bathroom
images with you. The blue in this bathroom is so soothing.
I actually put it on my computer desktop to keep myself
calm.

I especially love the rocks used for the flooring.
The small vanity area with the bowl sink is
so lovely.

The bathroom was designed by Robin Bell.

Marrakech: Living on the Edge of the Desert

For more inspiration on Moroccan styled designs,
here's a book on modern living in Marrakech.

New Moroccan Style: The Art of Sensual Living

This is a great book that mixes traditional
and modern Moroccan style.

Living in Morocco: Design from
Casablanca to Marrakesh


Great images and inspiration from traditional
and real life places in Morocco.

Images from House Beautiful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment