Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 February 2009

Info Post
When I saw this photo, I totally fell in love! It's so romantic
and simply beautiful. It's the sort of dining room I would love
for myself. The rest of the house certainly did not disappoint.
House Beautiful showcased this home from New Orleans.

The designer used beautiful shades of purple
and aquamarine for the home. Isn't this such
a gorgeous hallway? Very romantic and totally
Luxe with the pooling draperies and Venetian
style mirror.

The living area certainly does not disappoint
with a gorgeous chandelier and traditional
wing chairs.

I never thought to pair a mauve-like lilac color
with aquamarine. It looks absolutely wonderful.

What a gorgeous writing desk in the living area.

A pink and green little sitting area. The pink
and gold rug is so gorgeous!

Original elements from the house including
this fireplace mantel were preserved and
lend a lot of character and history to the
home.

Teal? Turquoise? Aqua? Whatever shade you want to call it,
it's lovely. A brilliant way to make a monochromatic room.

A unique look from the mirror
at the same bedroom.

All the furniture pieces in this room
seem to be turquoise as well.

The designer left the original wallpaper up
to give the kitchen some character. It definitely
does that!


The chairs in the dining room are brilliant.
Each one of them are a different image.

I hope this home has brought you inspiration
as it has to me. I never realized how much I
love romantic rooms until more recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment