Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 February 2009

Info Post
Since my latest Design Crush is Jay Jeffers, I'm bringing
more of his designs to share with you. I love how this flat
in San Francisco is colorful, well designed and relaxed at
the same time.

The candy striped pillows are a nice pop
of color to the chairs in the room.

I love how colorful the wall illustrations are.

The living room has really nice plants and
accent pillows against a neutral beige palette.

Love the lucite base to the coffee table. I adore
lucite and have a lucite coffee table myself.

Here's more lucite (the legs of the desk).

I love how relaxed this room is with the fluffy
white bedding and a hint of pink and brown.


This has got to be one of the best looking nurseries I've seen.
Jay Jeffers only wallpapered one wall so the pattern wouldn't
be overwhelming to the eyes. He used a soft brown to pair with
the baby pink. It's clever that he only painted the ceiling baby
pink with accents in the room to bring the palette together.
I'm really loving this nursery.

All photos from Jay Jeffers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment