Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 January 2012

Info Post


       So I have to admit that I have a bit of a pillow addiction.  I keep a collection of different pillows I rotate in and out.  It's the cheapest and easiest way to change up a room a bit without spending a fortune.  I discovered these wonderful pillows on a cute site called Wanderloot.  Frankly, I'm bit jealous of what the site owner, Julie.  She travels all over and finds great stuff in limited quantities to offer.  Anyways, check out the pillows which I'm really in love with.  They'll be sure to give some color and character to any room.  I'm nabbing a couple of these myself.


 Love this rendition of a Geisha girl.




Sometimes, the back side of a person or object 
can be more alluring.  A bit of mystery never hurts.


Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil...  
It's a popular saying and pops up a lot in 
the Nikko region of Japan.
 

 
Two sweet Chinese girls in Cheongsam dresses.
 

 Judging from the head dress, here's a Qing dynasty 
manchu noble woman from the last dynasty in China.
  
 A Shanghai Girl - I particularly love the style of Cheongsams 
or Chinese dresses from the 1930's in Shanghai.  
 
 
 Photos from Wanderloot

0 comments:

Post a Comment