Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 November 2008

Info Post

Last time I did a post on the design team of Wary Meyers,
I featured their home. I'm bringing you some of the interiors
they've designed for others this time. I really love their
eclectic style that borders on bohemian and artistic.


The daybed on the opposing wall is
custom made with geometric patterns.



I love how this pair of chairs are totally fuzzy.



I love the open shelving and the stenciled walls.


Here's a closer look at the stencils.


The paint job on the front door is wild!



Moving on to a really cool bedroom. The exposed
brick wall really sets the mood for the bedroom.


I love how bright colors were used on the rest of
the wall as a juxtaposition to the original brick wall.


The tablescape on top of the dresser.


The very colorful molding with a
Greek key motif is extremely creative.


This is the living room from the 1st photo of this post.
You won't find Wary Meyers using a lot of matchy matchy
furniture.


The living room gives way to a very bright and colorful
room with a lot of character. Wary Meyers has a great
knack for doing really bright and modern moldings.


Here's a closer look at those colorful moldings.

I hope their sense of artistry and eclectic design
has inspired you to infuse some of your own
personality and color into your space.

All photos from Wary Meyers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment