Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 August 2008

Info Post


I'm sure you've seen his pillows before. I'm talking about
the pillows of the Union Jack and the Queen's silhouette
in the photo above. The designer behind the store and brand
Naked Decor is Thai born US based Supon Phornirunlit.
We'll just call him Supon to make things easier before I
completely slaughter his last name. His home really caught
my eye and so I thought to share a short tour of his home
with his cute dogs.




Isn't this bedroom just wonderfully colorful? The dark
walls tone it down a bit and give it just the right amount
of drama.


A closer look at his living room with the lovely
midcentury styled sofa and arm chairs.


French doors open from the living room into his office.
I love the oval white lacquered table. It's an unusual
shape for a table but I quite like it.


A view from the front.


A guest bedroom in black and white.


I adore glass tile and he chose a really gorgeous
irridescent pearl color for the bathroom.


His dining room with his own Chairman Mao
wall hangings - available from Naked Decor.


In true Thai style with a modern twist,
his outdoor living space is sensational.



And here are those famous Queen and Union Jack pillows.
I must say that it's an absolutely brilliant design.


The Union Jack pillows come in different colors. He also
offers the Tower Bridge as a very classic design.


More Chairman Mao pillows.





Isn't this pillow cute?


His wall hangings are available for $150 USD per set of 2.



And his pillows average from $49 - $75 which I
think is a reasnable price for his ultra fun designs.
I leave you with a quote from Supon about design.

Good design is like a good outfit: It has to fit you well.
-Supon Phornirunlit

All photos from Naked Decor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment