Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 August 2008

Info Post

One Plus Partnership in Hong Kong is a very up and
coming interior design firm founded by the duo Virginia
Lung and Law Ling Kit.

Their flair for drama and glamorous furnishings have
really caught my eye. I love the very bold colors
and finishes they use.


This design here is out of this world. Floor to ceiling
mosaic tiles in a circular frame that opens up to the
bed creates a more airy feeling. I've lived in some
really tight spaces but this kind of design would make
any tight space inspiring!


I really wish I had larger versions of these photos to
share with you. I am especially in awe of the bottom
left dining area. An entire wall in tufted padding and
floor to ceiling mirrored finishes. I wonder what they
used to achieve that mirrored finish. It's very glam
and absolutely stunning.



A little more from that circular
tiled bathroom and lounging area.
What a truly unique design.


The here is the duo that is the
creative force behind the firm.

All photos from the Interior

0 comments:

Post a Comment