Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 27 April 2009

Info Post
I've always been fascinated with the architectural details of
beautiful building facades. Building facades along with
landscaping make up the key elements of "curb appeal."

The house above looks so gorgeous! Although it would be tough
to maintain a white facade for a building - which I can see why
white can be seen as a color of the affluent by some.

I love how the the stairs wrap around to
meet at the entrance of this grand home.



Although this is a modern home, I love how the architectural
details of using stones for the outside walls - it gives the building
an older feel to the building. Simply gorgeous. I adore the
courtyard in the front.

Via Desire to Inspire

This would be the perfect setting for a garden party!

This cottage is humble yet so picturesque.

I would never paint my house pink but as you can see here,
it Can be done tastefully. What a beautiful home and yard.

The plants around and literally on this home are well
manicured. The greenery is so appealing to the eye -
and it lends to a really peaceful feeling.

Via Domino

I would have not thought to paint the entire face of a
building in a monochromatic color scheme, but it looks
quite good here.

What a beautiful garden to match this country cottage.

This home looks like it belongs in a fairy tale.

Curb Appeal by Sunset
Exciting Ways to Enhance the
Appearance of Your Home


If you're looking for some good books to
spice up your home's curb appeal or facade,
check some of these selections out! This book
gives some great tips.


I love HGTV and they have some great
books out that take ideas and inspirations
from their programs. This book has great
tips and images so you can see what the
results look like.

House Colors: Exterior Color by
Style of Architecture


Need ideas what color you should paint the
outside of your home? It's hard enough having
to choose interior colors. Exterior colors can be
just as tough and it is especially important to be
able to match the color you choose with the style
in which your house was built in.

I usually try to always state the sources of my images,
I'm afraid I don't know where some of my images came
from above - probably from other fantastic sites or blogs.
I apologize for this. Hope everyone had a great weekend
and a great week to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment